lunes, 27 de diciembre de 2010

E. B. Runace and "The Sign"

"The Sign"
Creado por Ezequiel F. L. Cabrera. Año aproximado: 2004-2005

     "The Sign. Product of my flexiblity perhaps..." So the wise man begins his explanation, the wise man we will be calling "E. B. Runace" from now on. Legacies he leaves behind. "At the age of twelve I recall giving so much importance to this particular letter: lambda, as it is called [...]. As a kid obsessed with soldiers or an specific musical band, this enigmatic letter (as I thought of it) had all my recently adquired philosophical attention. Hard is not to realise that, as a sharpened feeling of isolation and self defense filled my life at that stage, so did my likes and passions. That's how a different form was taken. An innocent passion morphed into an agressive representation of my deepest fears and desires." [...]

This peculiar character will accompany us into this trip. Meet E. B. Runace.


Written by Ezequiel F.L. Cabrera 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario